Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
OutBoard 2011 Registration Is Now Open!
Have you reserved your room and tickets for OutBoard 2011, Colorado's Gay and Lesbian Snowboard Week yet? Be sure to log into OutBoard.org now and take advantage of our specially discounted rates on events, lodging, lift tickets, lessons, and rentals that are only available by booking directly through OutBoard.org.
Along with 5 days of some of the best snowboarding in North America in one of the last true ski towns, this year's line up of events includes:
- Daily Kick Start Breakfasts
- The Outboard 2011 Welcome Cocktail Party @ the fabulous Dogwood Cocktail Cabin with hand crafted infusions.
- The Just Relax Dinner at Lil's Sushi Bar and Grill - relax with your friends and some great modern mountain cuisine.
- The Outboard 2011 Adventure Apres - tubing, ice skating, rock climbing, and bungie trampolines oh my!
- Last Tracks Dinner-Are you ready to ride Mt Crested Butte with just the moon and a headlamp to guide you?
- The Outboard 2011 Closing Party - Dance the night away under the sleepy mountain town of Crested Butte.
These events are sure to sell out, so don't be left out in the snow. Be sure to book early and join us in Crested Butte March 29-April 3, 2011.
See you in Crested Butte!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
We're thrilled to announce that OutBoard will be returning to Crested Butte, CO as the host resort of its 2011 Gay and Lesbian Snowboard and Ski week. Events will be held March 29 - April 3, 2011 with an annual attendance of over 200 snowboarders and skiers.
Held each year, OutBoard is the largest gathering of gay and lesbian snowboarders in the world, and of course skiers are also welcome. OutBoard's 2010 event was named the "Most Laid Back" and "Most Affordable Gay & Lesbian Ski Week" by TripOutGayTravel. The 2011 event will be the 16th consecutive year OutBoard has been held at a variety of Colorado's premier ski resorts.
Again this year we will be partnering with a non-profit organization and we will be releasing those details soon. Last year OutBoard attendees raised nearly $5,000 for the GLBT Community Center of Colorado!
Registration opens this fall at www.outboard.org
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Wow! I was working on some website updates this morning and looked at our membership numbers and we've reached a whopping 3000 members worldwide as of today. That's nearly doubled our membership over the last year, are you one of those 3000? If not, be sure to create an account today to keep on top of the latest snowboarding news and to be one of the first to find out about Outboard's many events throughout the year.
See you on the slopes!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Here's to many more years of outstanding events with you, our members, who make them so special!